Operations and Projects
- Total Helium is a 50% partner in the Pinta South project in the Holbrook Basin of Arizona
- The project is actively producing helium at concentrations of 5-8%
- This project is generating revenue through commercial sales of helium
- The Hugoton field has been the historical center of helium production in the US with over 300 BCF of helium and 75 TCF of methane.
- Total Helium is leading an expansion of this massive resource play.
- Additionally, Total Helium is constructing a strategically vital helium storage facility in southwestern Kansas.